Southbridge Advisors is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”), regulated by the Hellenic Capital Markets Committee.
Southbridge Advisors manages SouthBridge Europe Mezzanine II SCA SICAR, a €180m fund providing flexible financing to growth stage SMEs and lower-mid market companies in Greece to improve operations and build lasting value, with the ultimate goal of producing superior investment returns to its investors.
“Partner for Growth”
- In-depth knowledge of the SME and Lower-Mid market, as well as insight into the challenges that entrepreneurs face daily
- Focus on entrepreneurs and management teams
- Innovative deal structuring and win-win risk-return allocation, minimize potential conflicts and allowing entrepreneurs to focus on growth
- Maximum flexibility through the use of financing structures that can be tailored to accommodate specific company needs
- Swift execution process focusing on key risk areas and a solid growth plan
- Active investing, offering our investee companies to access more than funding
SouthBridge Europe Mezzanine II SCA SICAR
A €170m fund launched in 2021, providing flexible financing to growth stage SMEs and lower-mid market companies in Greece to improve operations and build lasting value, with the ultimate goal of producing superior investment returns to its investors
SouthBridge Advisors is managed by a team of senior professionals who combine private equity, operations, investment banking and other related experience.
The team has a thorough understanding of the Greek business landscape and a strong base of international know-how.
Environmental and social issues play an increasingly important role in today’s business.
On top, the impact of poor corporate governance practices on shareholder value has lifted issues such as transparency, board structure, shareholder rights, business ethics, risk management and executive compensation to the top of the investor agenda of our Funds.